Rules of admission to the consortium
In accordance with paragraph 9.2 of the Agreement on the Consortium of Universities of Russia, implementing the joint master's program "International Protection of Human Rights", universities wishing to join the Consortium must meet the following criteria for membership in the Consortium set out in Annex 3 to the Consortium Agreement:
1) The project should be implemented by the faculty of law/ law institute of the university;
2) The opening of the master's specialty "International Protection of Human Rights" in the area of "Jurisprudence";
3) Allocation of at least 5 budget places to training for joint master's degree programme;
4) Inclusion in the curriculum of the Joint Master's program of all compulsory disciplines specified in Annex 2 to the Consortium Agreement in the amount of at least 36 academic hours for each discipline, as well as at least 10 disciplines from among the optional disciplines specified in Annex 2 to the Consortium Agreement;
5) Participation in the work of all bodies of Consortium;
6) Participation in implementing activities held under the Joint master program;
7) Create conditions for implementation and participation of students and teachers of the Joint master program in the activities of Consortium, including academic mobility and capacity building;
8) Development of new training courses on human rights, including distance learning, as well as the preparation of textbooks and other training materials;
9) Placing information about the Joint master program and the events held in the framework of its implementation on the official website of the higher education institutionand providing information concerning the implementation of the Joint master program by the higher education institution for its posting on the Consortium's official website.
In accordance with paragraph 9.7 of Consortium Agreement, the decision expressing the consent of partner universities to enter the candidate university to Consortium as a full member is adopted unanimously by Consortium Council after the year of associated membership. In accordance with the adopted decision, a Memorandum of Accession and a copy of Consortium Agreement are sent to the higher education institution.
In accordance with paragraph 9.8 of Consortium Agreement, the date of accession of the higher education institution to this Agreement is the date of approval of the decision to join at the annual meeting of Consortium.